ZLogs® Hours of Service & electronic logbook Application
Protection for driversZLogs—Zonar’s Hours of Service application—ensures drivers are operating within the limits of safety. Specifically designed to comply with:
- U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations, ZLogs meets the AOBRD standards in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 395.15 and is self-certified
- Canadian regulations for Cycle 1 and Cycle 2
ZLogs creates an electronic logbook – eliminating paper logs
Drivers use the Zonar Connect™ tablet to easily view available hours, update duty status and electronically submit Hours of Service (HOS) records.
Roadside View is a new ZLogs feature for the 2020 tablet, designed to display driver logs in an easy manner for law enforcement during a commercial vehicle inspection. The Roadside View interface provides all required HOS information in a clean, easy-to-read view modeled after a paper log form. It also keeps other information on the tablet secure by locking down access to additional screens on the tablet.
Alert drivers of pending violations
When drivers are approaching their hour of service limits, an alert is activated 1-hour prior both in-cab via the 2020 tablet and within Ground Traffic Control®. Text or email alerts can also be sent to your smart phone. Alerts repeat again at 30 minutes and 5 minutes prior to the violation. These alerts will help alleviate your worry about costly violations.
Automated and tamper-resistant
ZLogs automatically tracks drive time and allows company management to view driver logs by day, week and month. Within Ground Traffic Control, each driver’s time can be monitored, printed or easily emailed/faxed should law enforcement require.
Features and Capabilities
- Creates an electronic logbook - eliminating paper logs
- Automatically tracks drive time
- Alerts drivers of pending violations
- Roadside View for commercial vehicle inspections
- Automatically updates as the laws change
- Easily view available hours, update duty status and electronically submit HOS records
- Meets the AOBRD standards in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 395.15
- Meets Canadian regulations for Cycle 1 and Cycle 2
- 24/7/365, U.S.-based technical support from Zonar Customer Care